Thursday, April 24, 2014

"What's in the box!?"

My challenge came in! Here is everything that was in the box:
  • 2 workout dvd's with eight 30-minute workouts and two 10-minute workouts. And a bonus 30 minute workout dvd that comes with getting the challenge pack
  • a 21DayFix eating plan
  • 7 color-coded portion containers (what I was most excited about!)
  • a Shakeology protein shaker cup thingy
  • month supply strawberry Shakeology (this stuff tastes like a smoothie)
.

There was also a little flyer in there that I'm pretty excited about. It tells you to take before and after pictures and send them in after completing the program to possibly win MONEY (or just a t-shirt for completing the program)! You know I'm on that like white on rice....and if I don't get money at least I get a free t-shirt out of it.

Banana for scale.

My first thought: these containers..are...tiny!

"What is this, tupperware for ants!?"

Each container is color coded so, for example, the green container is for vegetables, purple for fruit, red for protein, etc.

 Depending on your weight you get a certain amount of each container per day. For example, I get to refill my red container (protein) 4 times per day.

This means I can have however much protein like chicken, fish, lean beef that fits into the container or substitute with Shakeology or a protein shake (no milk).

I will explain the containers in detail in another post because I am going to confuse everyone. I do really like that the biggest containers are the fruits and vegetables because it's really going to make me fill up on the good stuff.



I got excited and watched a couple of the workouts and they are not your mama's cardio, I am definitely going to sweat. AND half of the videos focus on strength training with heavier weights, which I'm pumped about because I kind of figured this would be just cardio and I like to change it up. 

I will officially start the program either Sunday or Monday, depending on when we get our grocery shopping done. Now, time to get rid of all the booze! ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment