Wednesday, April 30, 2014

21 Day Fix: Day 3

Today I feel:


I did NOT want to get out of bed this morning. And OMG when I DID gurllemmetellyou EVERYthing hurt. My shoulders, my thighs, my booty, my ABS oh god my poor abs. All I've been doing this morning is stretching. I honestly put 100% effort into the first 2 workouts and I can definitely feel it paying off. No pain no gain!

I'm going to share my lunch chicken wrap recipe with you because I think it was super delish today. I don't think I can get sick of wraps so I'm pretty happy that I found the low-cal tortillas and soft-wraps. Today's is a chicken, avocado, yellow pepper wrap with a dash of tapatio hot sauce. I put some rice and beans in John's wrap so he pretty much gets a burrito (lucky!).


Fiery Chicken Avocado Pepper Wrap

1 softwrap (make sure its the 100 cal ones) [1 yellow]
1/4 avocado [1 blue]
2 grilled chicken tenders [1 red]
3 strips yellow pepper [1/2 green]
hot sauce of your choice

(I'm having a side of sliced cucumbers as my other 1/2 green)

I finally got some energy after lunch and took my poor neglected puppy for a walk. She's been nudging me all morning to get out of the house. Turns out its a GORGEOUS day today so my mood is instantly lifted.

Tonight's workout (I know most people work out in the morning, but I'm weird like that) was Lower Fix. Prepare for squats and lunges!!! Also, prepare for me complaining about not being able to walk tomorrow! Happy Hump DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment