Friday, May 9, 2014

21 Day Fix: Day 12

Today I feel:

I've been watching a Russian girl group singing competition all afternoon (while doing things around the house of course ;) ) and it put me in a "diva" mood today.

I threw on some make-up and straightened my hair just because!

Do any of you guys still play dress up when there's no one home and pretend you're famous and sing into the hairbrush?!...yeah me neither...who does that whaaatttt...

Anywho! John and I will be checking out some farmers markets this weekend and I'm SO excited because I really want to stock up on some different kinds of fruits and veg. We are eating too much of the same stuff lately, gotta switch it up.

Here is what we had for dinner tonight:


Guess which one is mine!? Yeah I had to go a little light on dinner because I wanted more snacks throughout the day. No biggie though, I'm actually not hungry and the wrap was pretty filling. My wrap consisted of a baked chicken tender, baby romaine lettuce, and a slice of onion. I also added a dash of hot sauce and a half teaspoon of Catalina dressing (the low-something or other kind). The dressing isn't really 21DayFix material but I haven't used my orange dressing containers like...at all...so I figured I was entitled! Feel free to call me out on that though....I understand. Since the chicken tender makes up half my red container I threw in a hard boiled egg and sprinkled it with a bit of paprika. Not bad at all!

John's plate is chicken tenders, brown rice, and sauteed (with 1 tsp olive oil) green beans, onion, and broccoli. He goes through our veggies like a machine since he can have 6 containers per day.

Oh yeah, about that workout today. It's 11pm at night here and I'm literally just now about to do the Cardio Fix. I KNOW, I'm a terrible fitness blogger setting a horrible example but you bet your buttcheeks I'm about to get it done!

TGIF!




No comments:

Post a Comment